Panthers prides itself on excellence and its doors are open for Members and their guests. Our dress regulations aim to ensure this standard is maintained for the comfort of all Members with clean and tidy dress required at all times.
The club reserves the right to refuse entry to members and guests who do not meet the below standards:
- Dirty, torn, unkempt or soiled clothing
- Swimwear, hats, beanies or headwear that prohibits facial recognition
- Offensive or obscene clothing and/or accessories that can be deemed to be used as a weapon
- Overly provocative or immodest clothing
- No Outlaw Motor Cycle Gangs (OMCG) or Gang insignia on clothing or accessories
Panthers Management and staff decisions are final with regard to the application of dress rules upon entry to the club.
Exceptions may be granted in relation to dress rules for reasons such as medical or religious reasons. Sleeveless sweat shirts, football shorts and gym wear are not permitted at any time other than special events as noted (*).
Hats are permitted to be worn for sun protection purposes whilst in outside venues.
(*) Special Events are approved functions held within the Club that may require a different dress standard to those of the regulations.