Lending a Hand to Support our Community
Do you belong to a community group or welfare organisation that requires funding?
The Port Macquarie-Hastings Local ClubGRANTS Committee is now taking applications for its 2016 Category 1 funding.
For more details contact Sylvie at email@example.com or visit the Port Macquarie Hastings Local Committee Club Grants 2016 website. CLICK HERE >>
Panthers Port Macquarie supports many community and charitable organisations in the Hastings Region.
Expenditure on specific community welfare and social services, community development, community health services and employment assistance activities.
Expenditure on other community development and support services, such as waiving of room hire and the supply of various items as donations are determined through the Port Macquarie Panthers Donations Committee.
How to Apply
The ClubGRANTS Committee meet on the 4th Wednesday of each month to review, assess and determine the outcome of each application. When preparing your letter of application, please be sure your letter contains the following information to assist us in our evaluation. Applications will only be accepted from oganisations within the Hastings Local Government Area. Requests outside of these areas will not be considered.
- Requests must be on company letterhead or have letter of support attached from your chosen charity.
- Name of Organisation. Please include your website if applicable.
- If your request is in relation to an event your letter must clearly outline the date of your function at Panthers.
- Your letter must clearly outline your request, i.e. monetary/in kind or goods for auction.
- State in your letter if you are a Panthers member.
- To be considered for a donation via our ClubGrants funding program at Port Macquarie Panthers you must submit a letter to us in writing, to:
The ClubGRANTS Committee Secretary
Port Macquarie Panthers
1 Bay Street, PORT MACQUARIE NSW 2444
Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests That Cannot Be Considered: The decision to decline requests is not taken lightl. We value the role we play in the community and endeavour at all times to support the various activities and events that take place. Requests that are NOT considered for ClubGRANTS Funding:
- Organisations out of our Local Government Area;
- Individuals Causes
Please do not submit applications if you or your organisation do not meet the respective criteria.