Coronavirus (or COVID-19) continues to dominate our news headlines with the landscape changing daily.
Restrictions of indoor non-essential gatherings of 100 or more people applies to the regular trading activities of Registered Clubs however we are able to zone each area. At this stage each Bar, Restaurant and Gaming Lounge will have a limit of 100 per area. We are working closely with the government to adopt all best practices and implement any measures that may be introduced.
To comply with the regulations, we have reduced and removed some of our events, promotions and entertainment. Please check our website or see staff for details.
Panthers are taking every step to ensure the safety of our Members, Guests and Staff.
We have adopted the following:
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout all venues
- Additional cleaning including sanitising of restrooms, door handles, handrails and tabletops
- Disposable gloves are readily available for all employees to use
- Cutlery has been removed from the front of the house and is issued with meals
- Staff have been fully briefed about protective health measures
- Staff who have recently travelled overseas or have been in close contact with a confirmed case are required to self-isolate for a period of 14 days and require medical clearance before they return to work
- Daily briefings to review the current status and implement any additional measures as needed
The Australian Government Department of Health requires anyone returning from overseas or anyone who has been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus to self-isolate.
Additionally, any person displaying Flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, tiredness and shortness of breath will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
It is important to remember that the best defence against any virus is the practice of good protective health measures. We ask that you follow these steps:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water (for at least 20 seconds) or with alcohol-based hand sanitiser especially before and after eating, and after using the bathroom or other public spaces
- Cover your cough or sneeze and dispose of tissues immediately
- Limit physical contact with others (i.e. hugging, kissing and handshakes)
- Isolate yourself from others if you are feeling unwell (fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath) and seek medical attention if concerned
- Stay informed about the latest developments from and NSW Department of Health (www.health.nsw.gov.au)
We will continue to monitor the situation, act and communicate swiftly.
Your support of Panthers during this time is very much appreciated.