Top 5 reasons why you will love The Tapp:
- The spacious deck overlooks the stunning Hastings River!
- Home to the largest LED screen in Port, the ultimate destination to watch live sports!
- Boutique beer, premium wine on tap and creative cocktails!
- Delicious tapas style menu!
- Live music every Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
The TAPP Bar has an eclectic industrial style setting with spectacular water views across the Hastings River. It is the perfect location for any occasion, from a catch up with friends, a business meeting or an afternoon relax sipping a cocktail and soaking up sun rays.
An unexpected surprise is the exceptional tapas style menu! You can enjoy Pumpkin & Thyme Arancini or Kuro Crumbed Prawns (just to name a few), that pair perfectly with a wine or cocktail from our drinks menu.
Mon to Wed: CLOSED
Thursday: 4.30pm – 9.30pm
Friday: 12pm – 12am
Saturday: 12pm – 12am
Sunday: 12pm – 7pm
*Due to the current NSW restrictions, The Tapp has limited trading hours during this time.
Due to Panthers limited venue capacity, The TAPP is taking walk-ins only. As we navigate and work with the government restrictions, we will continue to evaluate this in the future.