WE LOVE OUR PORT MACQUARIE COMMUNITY!
Did you know that in the last financial year Panthers Port Macquarie provided financial assistance to local groups to
the value of over $236,000.
Panthers Port Macquarie proudly adhere’s to the ClubGRANTS scheme created by ClubsNSW. The purpose of
ClubGRANTS is twofold. Firstly, it enables larger registered clubs with gaming machine profits exceeding $1 million
to receive a 2.25% rebate which is then to be used to contribute to frontline services in the local community.
Secondly, it provides an opportunity for local projects and services to apply for funding. ClubGRANTS funding is
separated into 2 categories:
CATEGORY 1 – FUNDS DONATED BY PANTHERS PORT MACQUARIE
CATEGORY 2 – IN-KIND DONATED BY PANTHERS PORT MACQUARIE
Please read the Application Guide – more information about eligibility is available at www.clubgrants.com.au
Requests that cannot be considered
- Organisations out of our LGA;
- If you have already received a donation, or sponsorship within the same donation year (September to August);
- Those who have already received a donation or sponsorship from Panthers Rugby League office;
- Individual causes.
- Individual Donation Requests for State / National Sporting Competitions
Submit applications to:
Panthers Port Macquarie Grant Rounds eg Cat 2 – Cash donation or Cat 2 – In Kind, for room hire waiver
WHO CAN APPLY FOR CLUBGRANTS?
The program is for local projects and services that assist people within our community. Funded projects must be in the areas
- community welfare and social services
- community development/engagement
- community health services
- employment assistance activities (including social enterprises)
- sporting organisations
- returned servicemen’s league
- veteran’s welfare